Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

Data Source - Choose Tables dialog not updated

I posted yesterday that new text files are missing from the Choose Tables dialog.

I missed a key step; the text file is not missing until you add a second data source.

I modified my post to Microsoft, sent them a test project, and attached a video of the steps.

Modified Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Add a Data Source to a web test and save
  2. Create a new text file and Save All
  3. Add another Data Source to the web test and attempt to select the new text file.
The new file is not being added to the Choose Tables dialog until you exit and reopen Visual Studio. The same thing will happen when files are deleted.

1 comment:

Nowheymama said...

Hi, Sherry. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you and your son like the cookie recipe.